Throughout this excellent, interactive FFT training session you will benefit from developing your knowledge,
skills and expertise in setting challenging targets and getting the most from your FFT data to support all pupils and groups in your school.
You will explore all four areas of the FFT Aspire site during the FFT Training session, as well as all aspects of the summary dashboard.
Our half-day course on the use of FFT Aspire in school aims to provide delegates with an opportunity to take a new look at FFT and develop a deeper understanding of its capabilities. From taking an in-depth look at the Summary Dashboard, through a re-examination of the variety of the reports and estimates to develop a deeper understanding of how these can be used as an effective tool to help individual, subject and whole school target setting. We will also look at ways in which your school can use the new Student Explorer feature to keep on top of individual student progress to ensure that every single child is supported and challenged.
• Understanding what lies behind each of the FFT Aspire tiles.
• Answering some key questions about school performance:
• How do individuals compare with similar students across the country?
• Using estimates reports with students and parents – is this possible or desirable?
• How can you identify specific groups in order to bring about significant school improvement?
• How does the overall attainment and achievement of your students compare nationally?
• How does student performance compare across subjects?
• Analyse Pupil Premium attainment & progress gaps
• What might be predicted for student and school performance over the next five years and how does this relate to progress during the last three?
• How can FFT help you understand how to identify school Strengths and Weaknesses?
• Understanding the ‘Opportunities and Alerts’ system within Student Explorer and making it work for you and your students by providing further support and intervention
This FFT training opportunity will also support you to become a Good/Outstanding school, by helping you:
• ensure that your targets for all pupils are stretching and challenging
• know which pupils are at risk of under-achieving
• discover pupils’ probability of attaining individual KS4 grades in the 5 EBacc areas and the chances of attaining at or above each level in all of the 5 areas (secondary)
• pinpoint strengths and weaknesses across a range of indicators across subjects and pupil groups in your school
• use Student Explorer to identify students below National Expectations in English and Maths and under performing groups
• trigger intervention and support using your FFT data
• ensure your interventions have a strong impact across all pupils and groups in your school
The course includes a through overview of the new Common Inspection Framework and the changes to accountability measures.
Please note that the morning session is Secondary only and the afternoon session is Primary only.
Please contact us for our schedule for any other locations on 0844 504 5812 or via email
|Consultancy & Training||Per Delegate Fee||Free Telephone
|Full Day||£249** / £349*||12 Months|
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
We specialise in Analyse School Performance (ASP) training for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress. From 2006 until 2017, we have provided RAISEonline Courses across the country to thousands of schools.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
Analyse School Performance training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Head teachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.
Data Story Course
KS4 Life After RAISE
KS5 Inspection Dashboard
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Analysis of your Inspection Dashboard Report
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training